Before you apply, Please be sure of the following:
• Go through the project in which you are interested in and let us know from your application.
• Please let us know when exactly you will like to start project.
• Please let us know how long you will like to have your project
• Are you travelling alone or with a partner or a group?
• In travelling with us, what do you expect?
This is an important part of the service NMH Projects offers you. Your safety and security is our primary concern - so we have many procedures and systems to ensure you have the support you need to enjoy your trip with peace of mind in Ghana. Click To Download Vital Requirements For Your Trip To Ghana.
Always keep us updated on your visa and flight information.
We stay in touch till you arrive in Ghana. However information on how to locate us at the airport also is forwarded to you. Go ahead, APPLY and join us now!
All volunteers, Campers and Tourist or Interns to Ghana will be required to obtain a visa from nearest Ghanaian Representation (Embassy, Consulate or High Commission) in their country. Where Ghana has no Consular or Diplomatic representation, an application for Entry Visa may be made to the nearest Diplomatic Mission or Consulate authorized by the Government of Ghana.
Where there is doubt please contact the address below:Director of Immigration
Find below Ghanaian Consulates and their websites:USA - website: www.ghanaembassy.org
Other General Countries - website: www.embassyworld.com